March Meeting Minutes
Justin and Deanne Cliburn
Greg Ennis & Alicia Miller Ennis
Carter Faison and Russell Vannoy
John Encomienda and Andrew Rickel
1. John E. gave an update on the Thursday Neighborhood Cookout. Giveaways will be provided by Shop Good, Plenty Mercantile, Ok Collective, Bark and Breakfast, TLC. Chairs and tables will be provided by Dana Orwig’s church. Hot dogs will be provided by Fat Dog OKC, and Dunkin Donuts will provide donuts. Orders will be taken at the event for Crestwood t-shirts. Additionally side dishes, condiments, burger patties, buns, utensils and plates, and tea are being donated. Please feel free to bring whatever you would like to provide.
2. Discussion was held regarding a neighborhood patrol. John E. reached out to Mesta Park, Heritage Hills, and Heritage Hills East – these three neighborhoods have gone in together to pay for an off-duty police officer to patrol their neighborhoods 18 out of 24 hours. The wage of the police officer is $20 per hour and the neighborhood is responsible for providing a vehicle. After discussion it was deemed cost prohibitive for Crestwood to do the same.
3. Little Blitz update- Justin C. updated the group that the cleanup will be held on April 1, 2017. All are welcome to come and volunteer.
4. A neighbor e-mailed the Crestwood Association regarding the possibility of a neighborhood garage sell. It used to be held annually. Alicia M.E. will follow up with interested parties and report back at the next meeting.
5. Donations for brown mulch are being accepted for the 19th St. median. Please bring them during the litter blitz on April 1st.
6. The next Crestwood meeting will be held at 7 p.m. on May 11, 2017 on the 19th St. median (weather permitting).
Meeting concluded at 7:33 p.m.
Leave a Reply.
General news and events for the Crestwood Neighborhood Association
Come Be a Part of our Neighborhood!
Our community is over 90 years old, and we are eager to welcome new families into it. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. For any questions, email the CNA president or ask your local Realtor. If you're part of the neighborhood already, join us on Nextdoor.